Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

In case you don't know me, I'm Jay.  I have had several blogs and websites in the past and I am proud to say that I am officially back!  It has been several months since I last owned a website (thisfiasco.net).  School became a priority and I had insufficient funds to continue paying for the domain.  Luckily, I've managed to figure out how to customize a Blogger which is completely free and now I can blog as much as I want for as long as I want without paying a cent.  I can also use my web skills to make my blog possess a personal touch.

Meanwhile, I have had the desire to blog for many months now, yet I resorted to Twitter to release my thoughts.  As much as I love Twitter, it failed to convey my thoughts - in detail that is.  On this blog, I can exceed that 140 character limit and share my thoughts and opinions with more than just my twitter followers, but too, the world.  I can also get feedback via blog comments or e-mails, and that will make sharing my thoughts more worth while.

The name of my blog is Nerdlosophy.  Nerdlosophy is my pseudonym for the ideology of a nerd.  With pride, I classify myself as a "modern day nerd," meaning, I am not the conventional four-eyed, role-playing, computer-game-loving nerd that is often depicted in pop-culture.  Instead, I am just a guy who loves knowledge, school and nearly anything educational.  Nerdlosophy seeks to rid the notion of what usually comes to mind when you think "NERD" and offer a new perspective on the word "nerd" itself.

You may wonder what kind of things I plan to write about.  Mind you, this is a personal blog, so expect to see published blogs about anything and everything such as fashion, politics, music, and of course, my life.  I'll be sure to keep it interesting to ensure that when you're on the web, you can read about the happenings of someone like myself.

This blog will be updated whenever I feel the urge to speak, so it is recommended that you check back daily!  Feel free to get even more personal with my by referring to the navigation at the top of the page and follow me on Twitter or befriending me on Facebook.  Until then, comment and share a word and tell me what you wish to see on Nerdlosophy.
This is the first comment! I have posted this comment as a test.  
this is the second comment. and i'm your first follower, muahaha. i like you blog layout!  
@Furree Katt :) thanks so much!  
OMG i said 'you' layout instead of 'your' haha. :(  
@Furee Katt lmao It's completely fine!  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]