My First Black Friday

My first Black Friday commenced at 2:00AM. I was kidnapped by my wonderful friends to go to the mall. Prior to going to the mall we picked up the entire world from different parts of the Earth. We arrived at the mall around 4:00AM and stayed until a little after 6:00AM. It wasn't that bad in terms of crowded stores, however, at times it got a little "ratchett" when Clayton County's demoralized individuals began to act like lunatics.

The next stop was my friends house where the crew and myself took a nap before going to another shopping location. I didn't really sleep due to a crowded uncomfortable space, but I didn't mind because I was packed into a room with my favorite people.

We awoke and shopped at Kohl's because of my friends parent wanted to go there. I had never been there, only heard about it and I will probably never go back there again. It was a department store I suppose, only high prices for PLAIN clothing items...or maybe I didn't look hard enough.

The next stop was Atlantic Station! I love Atlantic Station for both it's aesthetic appeal and selection of clothing stores. I made purchases from Old Navy and H&M and had a blast of the atmosphere even though it was teeth-chattering cold!

We ended our night at another friends house watching movies, laughing and lounging around. Yes, that means within those days we operated on minimal sleep, me personally only 30 minutes and one meal. I can't believe I lasted as long as it did.

All in all, I am happy with my purchases from the four stores and I'm happy for being with my friends for 24hrs+ Did I mention all of them were in college and were visiting? I hadn't seen them in a long time so it was worthwhile.

My first Black Friday was a success!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]