A Lazy Saturday + Dedication


When you combine a lazy Saturday with tons of dedication and downtime, you get a new design! I was so tired of that red "mess" of a design I had here on the blog. It was quite painful to my eyes... Initially when I designed it I just thought it was so great, but the actual details of it were poorly executed and in terms of CSS it was just a complete mess. Though this design's CSS may not be too pretty itself, the actual aesthetics are much better than the previous layout.

I must say that I am quite proud of myself for being able to customize/create my own blogger template, for it is nothing like Wordpress. It may be easier (at least now that I figured out the basics), but it takes some time to figure out which tags do what.

Anyway, this design features some of my favorite colors, purple and different shades of gray. I really feel as if I reverted back to my old style back when I blogged on This Fiasco, and it will only get better from here.

PS: You can now comment within the blog, so don't be afraid to leave some feedback. Simply click on the comment number at the end of this post.

Ciao!
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I appreciate it :)

Nope, I use Photoshop - I downloaded the trial of Illustrator but it was so complicated! Haha.  
Thanks! :)

Very nice new design by the way! I love the colours you've used!  
yay, i like this design the best.
and you finally have a follow button!  
Blog looks Great as always. i take my hat off to you for figuring out how to do this on Blogger, i couldnt figure out for the LIFE of me which is why i had to leave blogger because i wanted my own custom feel to my layouts. but yours looks awsome and lol i loved the red.. *shrugs*  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]