New Design, New Year

As you guys can see, the old blog design is gone. Out with the old, in with the new.

This design is by far very basic, but this is just something to start off with. I felt that it was necessary to change the design because it is a new year. I plan to do something more complex in the coming weeks, just give me time.

If you don't know what the old design was like check it out below:

This time, I used something that really grabs the visitor's attention, hence the red. I simplified a lot of things and now that should make browsing a bit more enjoyable.

I plan to update more so check back regularly!
wow, this red is so brrriiiggghhttt.  
At January 03, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
Lol, why yes it is. Is it TOO bright?  
no, i like it loads! really attention grabbing.  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]