Bitter-Sweet

This great weather has been bitter-sweet.

Bitter because I don't have the means to go out and enjoy it, and sweet because at least it feels nice; oh and I have my imagination to keep me company.

I wish I could just get out and do something, but it is not that easy. It seems like this nice weather is here to stay (then again, this is Georgia) and like no matter what I will be staying locked up in my bedroom with my eyes fixated on some old show or movie, brought to me by Netflix.

Yes, some life I have right? I really need by birth certificate to come in the mail this week so that I can get my license, get my dad to buy my car and move on with my life. Right now I'm stuck and hating it.

*looks at the time*

School tomorrow. Joy.

I shall go and prepare myself mentally for the true Hell on Earth.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]