The Mind Plague

I have a lot to say right now, but I don't know how to say it.

I had a good day today but then I started feeling cumbersome once I got home.  This, my readers, is what I call the mind plague. I let small things bother me and the majority of the time, it is my own fault...I think. Usually, I have an anecdote for times like these but this time my cupboard of remedies is bare empty. What to do?

On a random note, reality is slowly displacing the remaining dependency that is left of my young adult life. I don't think it has dawned on my just yet that I am 18 and now I don't need my parents for much of anything.

This entry is pointless, however, sometimes it's just good to talk. To write about whatever is on your mind.

I'm done.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]