Dear Heart

Dear Heart,

I am writing to tell you how sorry I am for putting you in such a difficult position. Usually, I would blame this rut we are in on my mind (you guys always seem to disagree), but this time – this is entirely my fault. I ignored what both of you have told me, and now I am here – in a place I do not wish to be.

It would be nice to say that I have learned my lesson and matured to the point wherein which good decision making is prominent, however, it is evident that such is not so. They say that the first step to any solution is recognizing the problem – consider this my formal acknowledgment of refusing to follow my heart.

Naturally so, I expect that you will contemplate long and hard before even considering my apology to be worthy of your time. I understand if you do not wish to offer me guidance after my willful disobedience. I can’t promise you that I will no longer be insubordinate of your rules and counseling, but I can promise you to at least listen next time…if there is a next time that is.

Hear me out?
Sincerely,
Me

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]