Expect New Things

As you can see, I have updated the design of Nerdlosophy. With this design, you can expect some new things such as:

A Gallery
This section will feature my digital art designs, photography and personal photos. I guess this will be somewhat of a portfolio - I just hate to call it that because content in this section will be strictly for viewing purposes.

Writings
This section will feature mostly poetry, but I plan on sharing excerpts from the book I'm writing to share with you all. Each of my reads will be the exclusive "first readers" of book. I'm even considering a web series.

Contact
This section is probably the least important, but now you can conveninetly contact me via e-mail. I have added a personalized web form in which you can e-mail me right from this web page. Don't worry about having to log into your e-mail account, I'm saving you time.

With these new sections, I hope to gain more visitors. Now that I actually have more to do besides just blogging, I will have more motivation to update.  If there are any suggestions, I'm ready to hear them; just post a comment on this entry.   

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]