This Love Is A Sure Thing

I'm avid user of Twitter (@avidnerd); and almost all the time I would see people tweet "#NP Sure Thing - Miguel." Prior to this, I had never heard of this Miguel and it wasn't until yesterday that I finally heard this song on the radio. I love it! I'm always late with music...but it is what it is. Do you like this song?

THIS IS MY SONG!! lol it took a while for it to grow on me but i love it now, its real mellow chill music  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]