Just Maybe...

I was productive today. I managed to finish my Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholarship Essay and also decided to the Chancellor's Scholarship application as well. I am confident about both.

In other news, I finally submitted "common" applications yesterday. So far I have submitted applications to
  1. Yale - Connecticut
  2. Columbia - New York
  3. Duke - North Carolina
  4. Brown - Rhode Island
  5. Vanderbilt - Tennessee
  6. University of Rochester - New York
  7. University of Miami - Florida
  8. University of Vermont - Vermont
I don't really want to go to Vermont but the application was free and there was no essay, so whatever. I eliminated Stanford, Cornell and UPenn off of my list due to cost. I really wanted to apply to Stanford but I decided to split their $90 application fee into two, maybe even three additional schools. One of those schools are University of Florida. I'm considering Georgetown and Xavier for the other two.

Within the next two weeks I will finish my essay to Oxford at Emory and then submit their application(s) along with Morehouse.

This burden of applying college is almost over. I will try not to stress, but instead be optimistic about my seemingly "ambitious" choices. Just maybe there really is a chance of me getting into an Ivy League, despite my credentials. The anticipation has already begun!
yay! i'm excited for youuuu.  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]