Letters From Vietnam


So please tell me it's not true
After all the love I've given
You've found someone new
And oh, of all the things I've seen
This has got to be, got to be
The greatest tragedy
Oh you, you let it all slip away
But soon you'll find
Soon you'll find yeah
What you can't replace
I absolutely love this song, and think you guys should have a listen. B.o.B. is definitely breaking away from conventions with his unique take on hip hop/rap. He isn't anything like the typical rapper; such is the very reason why I love his music!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]