Ten Days Too Long

It's currently 6:28AM and I am running on approximately three, if not less hours of sleep. Today is the first day back to school in ten days. Yes, TEN DAYS! Can you even remotely imagine how I am feeling right now? I mean, I've only attended school four days in 2011 due to Christmas break and an unnecessary week off of school because of "snow" and "ice."

You're probably thinking, "Snow. In Georgia?"  Trust me, that's exactly what I said.

I guess I should suck it up, conjure the energy and get ready. Keep in mind that as I write this blog, I am stalling. Stalling to get ready, get in uniform, and go to hell - oops! I mean and go to School. One of my favorite places on Earth. What joy! Eh.. *If you were listening to right now, me the sarcasm would be very apparent.

Any how, I guess this is the point when I should stop blogging and go and get ready.

Still stalling...

Okay, I'm done. I shall inform you guys about the happenings of today later. Today should be quite interesting and hopefully I'm able to function properly. Ciao!
LMFAOO! at "on my way to hell" but smh i remeber those days not wanting to go to school, stalling to get ready, trying to have reason not to go... but now that ive graduated i miss them.. weird i know lol but im sure ur day will be cool  
Only four days in 2011? Damn. Ten days is a REALLY long time. That's a nice break, but I guess you'll pay for it later. Don't you need like 180 days of school (or some number like that?) That is weird that Georgia had snow. But I heard the snow was coming from South to North so, in some sense I guess it makes sense. I got your sarcasm. This is the worst month for school anyway. I had off today too.

I feel like O-town is a one hit wonder, or 2 hit wonder. But All of Nothing is a classic song. It will be for a long time, I hope. Thank you for someone for disagreeing with me. Everyone agreed with me, so it was nice to hear another opinion. I can see what you me. You are right, it is hard working with like 4 other people. Yea, they probably never have intentions of breaking up, yet somehow they always do.
Surprisingly there are a lot of boy/girl bands that are coming back. But they don't last as long as the only boy/girl bands in the 90's and early 2000's. They last for like 1 full length album.

Right now in the music industry, everything is sex, sex sells in 2011.


Did you ever have a website before? I remember seeing your name/writing style before. Maybe I am mistaken though.  
yea I remember that! We might have talked a little, i don't remember though. I think we might have shared some friends or something. Everyone use to cross over. Well good luck coming back to the web world. But It did change (or I feel like it did).  
yea i miss my old friends. and people only post "updates" now when they blog. And people leave meaningless comments back. Yea I guess the blogging part sucks. Although I have met a few good people who know the meaning of blogging again lol I really loved (about) 2 years ago. I remember 2008-2009 was the best time for me :D  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]