Monster!

I blogged earlier this morning before I left for school. I just want to say that today wasn't hardly as bad as I expected. I actually had a pretty good day. I enjoyed being back in my AP Chemistry class, however I won't be saying the same tomorrow because tomorrow is an "A" day, which means I have French. Blah.

In the meantime, this song gets me through the day. WARNING: It's explicit!
i've heard this song before. it's nice!  
At January 19, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
@Furee Katt: I was afraid my readers would think it's too vulgar. Lol  
At January 19, 2011 Anonymous ida said...
good you had a great day at school!! (:

yes thanks for the tips, but the thing is that i miss designing, i haven't made anything this year so far and i really want to, it's just that i don't have time.  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]