Things Will Get Better?

I don't know what has been up with me lately. Maybe I am trying to deal with the anticipation of my last semester of high school ending, receiving admission letters from colleges, or the usual stress that I am ever so lucky to have in my chaotic life. I'm trying to get back to the point where prospects were something to look forward to. Things will get better.
I'm only a junior in high school, but I can imagine the stress O.O But, as you said, things will get better! And hopefully you'll be getting positive letters back from colleges ;)  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]