Graffiti6

I asked one of my followers from Twitter to E-mail me a list of songs to listen to. So much great music is sitting in my inbox! This one stood out to me and I thought I'd share. I had never heard of this band until my friend sent me this message. What do you guys think?

Over You - Graffiti6

At June 10, 2011 Anonymous Terron said...
Bout time you start updating, atleast a little lol hmmm idk about this song yet I have to give it another listen, you should share some of the other songs to, I'm always open to try some new music.  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]