M.I.A Much?

The last time I posted an entry, I was in high school. This time, I am writing to you all as a high school graduate and a Freshman at Morehouse College.


It still hasn't hit me yet that I graduated, however, I am glad that high school is over and I can begin moving on in my life. If you're an avid reader of my blog, you would know that high school for me wasn't easy - it was all stress and more stress.

A lot has happened since I last posted as well. I have had two jobs (now currently one), received an awesome scholarship and had time to relax. This summer I plan to just keep working to earn some pocket money, visit my Dad and prepare for college.

I could go on and on about different situations, but this is just a brief update. I'm tired...just wanted to let you guys know that I am still alive in well. If you want to keep up with me daily, just follow me on twitter. You can find the link to the sidebar on the right.

Ciao.
At May 25, 2011 Blogger DRE3K said...
Boy..you thought high school was somethin. You're about to take on a whole nother chapter. Look at it as...a new season of Degrassi or Nerdlosophy, As Told By Jay. Its about to be a trip. Congratulations Jay!  
At May 25, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
@DRE3K Thank you! And you ain't never lied! I know college is about to be crazy...and to be honest, I don't know what to expect.  
At May 25, 2011 Anonymous Erin said...
Jay! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. This is a very exciting time in your life, and I am sure you will shine and continue to be awesome throughout your time at Morehouse. I feel like I've known you throughout most, if not all, of your high school career, and I've learned that you're a hard-working, creative, and passionate guy, so I am confident that will continue well into the future. Glad to hear you're doing well!  
i haven't been on your blog since forever. congratulations! ♥
you look dapper in that picture, sir. your smile is really nice!  
At May 26, 2011 Anonymous Ash said...
Well congratulations!! That's great you got a scholarship damn I wasted mines! Good luck on your new journey.  
At May 26, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
@Erin Wow! I had no idea you still knew I existed. I was checking lovechem.net from time to time, but now I see that it forwards to your new site (I love it by the way). Yes, we met when I was a freshman I believe, or at the very least a sophomore and I always blogged about my experience; as a reader, you may very well know more than you think or as much as my local peers. Thanks for calling me "hard-working, creative and passionate" especially PASSIONATE, I've never got that one before :) I will be reading your entries and hopefully writing my own more often.  
At May 26, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
@FureeKatt I haven't blogged in forever, so I don't blame you! And thanks, I actually hate my smile. LOL The camera is playing tricks on you!  
At May 26, 2011 Blogger Jay said...
@Ash Thank you! But what do you mean by you wasted yours?  
At May 28, 2011 Blogger Didi said...
Wow. Morehouse? Congrats Kid. I'm Looking Forward Into Hearing About Your College Experience In The Fall. I'm Sure You've Heard It About Hundred Times But Heres The One Hundred & One-th time, College Will Be Fun. Just Stay Focused, Keep Your Head Up, Dare To Be Different & Don't Ever Forget Why Your There In The First Place. Moreover Goodluck (=  
At June 03, 2011 Blogger Sir said...
Congratulations Guy & remain being determine & blessed. You didnt know me during my middle school years, but I always looked up to you.. lol. For real though, I couldn't tell you this in person, so why not through text. As an 8th grader growing up, I always watched you to make a better me, pretty much I somewhat envied you.  
At June 10, 2011 Anonymous Terron said...
Wow congrats on graduating Jay I feel like ive watched you grow to this point. Been following ALL of your blogs up to thi point and all of the stories and situations I've read and you've overcome and been friends with you'd for so long. Even though we lost contact a few times. But, congrats I'm proud of you bruh lol. Now moving on to bigger and better things, College will be a b***h though lol.  

Post a Comment

If you do not have a blogger/google account, please select the option to comment using your Name/URL or Anonymously. These options can be found at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a URL, simply list your Twitter address or leave the field blank.

Please avoid posting offensive comments to myself and other commentors. Keep profanity to a minimum!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]